Sunday, October 10, 2010

So Fresh.

To say I'm a dreamer is an understatement. I often find myself looking forward to the future and planning ways to make it as fabulous as my idealist mind will let me. In this little la-la land that I sometimes find myself in, blogging tends to be on my list towards the top of things I would love to do. I simply think sharing things that bring me joy with others is awesome. Who doesnt need a little extra joy every now and then?

My decision to start a blog now?

Well...this fall, the leaves arent the only thing thats changing around here. I have recently learned of news that will change my life in three thousand six hundred and seventy five ways (since my last calculations). No, Im not confirming anything now (where's the fun in that?!) but I figure it's a great time to start a blog. Maybe I'm buying a new house? Maybe I'm having another baby? Maybe I'm buying a new chihuahua? Maybe I'm getting married? Maybe I'm doing all of the above?

Stay tuned. Until then, I'm painting my toes Mink Muffs by Essie

No comments: